Friday, November 12, 2010

Food Personality


I took several quiz from www.blogthings.com. And this is two quiz related with food and cook. Please see and I don't think it could be accepted that it is right, but I take an enjoyable time taking this quiz. ^^

You Are an Excellent Cook
You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...
--> I don't think it's right, I should do a lot of practice and learn more

You Are a Full-time Foodie
Food is an important part of your life, and there's no denying it.
You're probably at least a decent cook, and you have a very sophisticated palette.

You're up on food trends, and you're always looking to sample something new and different.
You figure that if you're going to eat three meals a day, you might as well make them an adventure.
--> Yes, food is important for me, esp. what I make.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...